Packaging machine for a wide variety of products of different sizes and shapes.
Any kind of product could be packed: from frames, furniture of all kinds, wooden slats, profiles of different materials, to large stacks of stacked products: wooden or metal panels, sandwich panels for construction, insulation panels and so on
AT S series machines are equipped with PVC free roller conveyors and have a flexible and simple operation. After setting the product, the operator starts the machine and controls the cycle with the pedal. All wrapping, hooking and cutting operations are done automatically.
Having the same structure as the AT A models with the semi-automatic BOX series, these machines can use expandable foil coils with an outer diameter of 250 mm and variable width from 50 mm to 500 mm.
- Rotation steel unit, high load capacity, driven by wheels which are dragged a belt.
- Spool holder and gear roller mechanical adjustable clutch.
- Unit of hooking, holding and cutting.
- N° 3 number of bandings on head and tail of the product
- Ring rotation speed variable
- Power supply voltage 220V 50-60 Hz single-phase
- Air pressure in exercise: 6/7 bar
- Control over the wrapping cycle through the external pedal. Start and stop of the process.
- Manually adjustable height conveyors
From this category of semi-automatic horizontally packed machines, the models AT 300 S, AT 600 S, AT 900 S, AT 1200 S, AT 1500 S, AT 1800 S, AT 2000 S are included.
Each of the models mentioned above contains:
- Control panel
- Hooking, cutting and supporting the foil
- Rotary drive motor
- Adjusting the tension of the expandable foil
- Passing the foil
- Side entry and exit guides
- Starting the cycle
Rolls coated with PVC
This option is recommended if it is necessary for the products to move on a soft, non-scratch surface, thus allowing the surface of the product to be protected.
Free roller side guides covered with PVC
It is advisable to use this option when packaging with a delicate surface product that might be scratched by standard side guides.
PVC Free Roll Free Roller Press
This option allows a more functional packaging, especially for very light products, positioning the press at the desired height, depending on the size of the product. This is to keep it fixed while the ring rotates in the packaging stage, avoiding any movement of the product.
Can be used in all automatic and semi-automatic models. Reduces stretch film debris by 100%. Allows better packaging at a lower cost.
Manufacturer: GG Macchine, Italy; Guarantee: 12 months; Provided: installation, maintenance and service