Banding and spiral machines for a large variety of products with different sizes and shape.
All types of products can be wrapped from golden mouldings, furniture of all kinds, wooden products, profiles from all types of materials to large steel bundles: wooden or metal panels, sandwich for buildings, insulation panels, etc…
Regarding the models semi-automatic ( AT-S e BOX ) in series AT-A the cycle is complete automated.
The machine of series AT-A are flexible and simple in their use.
Their employment can happen with or without the aid of operator. In fact they are planned also being inserted online completely automatic.
Structurally regarding the semi-automatic series, are equipped of belt conveyors or rollers motorized, photocell of survey of the product, vertical pressure pneumatic in order to stabilize the product during the winding and 8 banding programs.
- Rotation steel unit, high load capacity, driven by wheels which are dragged a belt.
- Spool holder and gear roller mechanical adjustable clutch.
- Unit of hooking, holding and cutting.
- Variable number of bandings on head and tail of the product, by programmable terminal
- Ring rotation speed variable
- Conveyors speed variable
- Photocell to detect the product for the start and stop of the wrapping cycle
- Power supply voltage 220V 50-60 Hz single-phase
- Air pressure in exercise: 6/7 bar
- Programmable terminal for the setting of the various parameters and to select one of the 8 the different banding types
- Fully automatic spiral wrapping cycle
- Manually adjustable heigth conveyors
- Vertical pneumatic pressure unit with free rollers infeed and outfeed.
From this category of automatic horizontally packed machines belongs models AT 300 A, AT 600 A, AT 1500 A, AT 2000 A.
Each of the models mentioned above contains:
- Control panel
- Rotary unit engine
- Adjusting the tension of the expandable foil
- Pneumatic presses on the inlet and outlet
- Slide lateral entry and exit
Free roller side guides covered with PVC
It is advisable to use this option when packaging with a delicate surface product that might be scratched by standard side guides.
Head Welding Device
This device can be mounted on all automated models. It replaces the standard cutting unit. Allows welding to fasten the expandable foil wrap around the product so as to leave no end of free foil.
Pre-alarm foil termination
This option is available for all automated models. It automatically signals, through a visual / audible alarm, that the stretchable foil is about to end.
This option is available for all automated models. These guides allow automatic centering of products, regardless of their width, on the conveyor. It is useful for packaging products of different sizes in a continuous cycle. Replace mobile side guides mounted on standard models.
Can be used in all automatic and semi-automatic models. Reduces stretch film debris by 100%. Allows better packaging at a lower cost.
Easy opening thread
This option can be installed on all automated models. This device allows insertion of the thread to open the packaging without the need for blades or other objects that could damage the surface of the product.
Manufacturer: GG Macchine, Italija; Guarantee: 12 months; Provided: installation, maintenance and service